Checklist for today:
- Open and save IP TEMPLATE to student folder/computer if you haven’t already (emailed to you)
- If you are yet to send interview requests to potential participants and need an idea of what to write in the email click on the following document: EmailTemplate
- Email/contact ALL potential participants by end of lesson (if you are still seeking participants, you need to email Ella to ask for assistance)
- Write 15 questions for interviews – send to Ella if she has not seen already. If you are doing survey, complete this and send to Ella by end of lesson.
- Write ethics brief (What is the study for? What is it about? tip: avoid overly sociological/academic language, anonymity, confidentiality, voluntary participation, right to withdraw…)
- Write introduction (see IP Template for tips) *If you haven’t got 10 or more secondary sources, spend this time seeking additional sources. Email Ella if you are struggling with finding relevant information.
- Write reference list (see IP Template for tips and use University of Sydney APA guide – spare copies in classroom brochure holder)
- Write methods section (see IP Template for tips)
EMAIL ELLA ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE 🙂